Thread: Pictures from iPhone

Default Pictures from iPhone

This has probably been gone over before but after a quick search I couldn't come up with much. Is there a way to post pictures from my iPhone right on to the forum? I usually have been waiting till I get home to put them onto the computer then to the forum. I was going to try but didn't want a post with one of those non-accessible pictures. Thanks

Tapatalk has a $2 add on that will host your photos and works seamlessly. Tapatalk is one app that is worth the expense.

Ok, so what's the trick on posting pics using tapatalk w/ the photosharing add on? Obviously it's much smarter than me.

Click the text box at the bottom of a thread to open the reply to topic page. In the window to enter text you will see 3 icons. Left one opens the camera, middle opens your photo album, last one is for tweeting a link (I don't tweet...)

Hit middle icon, select pic from album.

That will open the pic. At bottom of page select tapatalk hosted

Next up select the size, doesn't matter which one, just depends on how big you want it to show up

Once you select the size it will create the IMG link right in the text box for you like you see in this pic.

Hit return and continue with your text on the next line. The IMG tags and the text between them must be left alone. Any changes to them will cause the image to not display. The image itself will appear in the exact place that the code is inserted within the text.

You hurt my head! I run a Samsung.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Go figure it must not work on the regular iPhone 4. I don't get the 3 icons.i double checked and I did the photo thing along with the tapatalk app. Good thing I only wasted $5.

Are you running the current version of tapatalk on iOS 6.0?

In the tapatalk ap go to settings then at the top of the page click about. You should be on version v1.14.1. If not then you need to update it.

It works on a iPhone 4.... Did you hit ok allow tapatalk to acess your phone after you installed the app.
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

I am using ios6. I can't remember if I allowed it to see my phone. How can I check and/or change.

Thanks.