Thread: Seward - Reds running?

Default Seward - Reds running?

I'm staying in Seward for a few days. Thinking of looking around tomorrow (saturday) for some Reds (from shore).

Anything? I have a few places from the B&B off of nash rd to check, but thought I would check here for any possible help.

email if that's ok if you don't care to post. codysctc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Cody

you can try what used to be the culvert by the harbor- there were some caught there a few days ago. 2 hrs before high tide and 2 hrs after high tide were good. Heard that 4th of july creek was hot from a good source but we didnt make it over there- its at the end of Nash rd. you can try mcdonalds too but that will cost.

Went down there with two other buddies on thursday and only got one total. Fished two hours before low tide and about a hour after. No fish. dont waste your time.

Was fishing at the end of Nash last night. Fishing wasnt hot, got there late and missed the tide, picked up one; saw maybe a dozen caught. Might make a run tomorrow (better timeing) and see.

when you guys say the end of nash are you guys talking about spring creek campground? or are you talking about resurrection river flats?

About 3 miles up Nash Rd on the right is a sign and parking lot . Turn in there and "Pay the man"

Quote Originally Posted by akpolaris View Post
    About 3 miles up Nash Rd on the right is a sign and parking lot . Turn in there and "Pay the man"
    Thinking about running down there for a day or so. How much do I pay the man? Is this a snagging deal...what's the appropriate terminal tackle? Thanks.

it is snagging, and i think its $5 per person if im remembering the right place

Quote Originally Posted by Garyak View Post
    Thinking about running down there for a day or so. How much do I pay the man? Is this a snagging deal...what's the appropriate terminal tackle? Thanks.
    McDonalds is the place that charges for access and it's been $5 for a while. Don't forget to bring your safety goggles. Think of Russian River combat fishing with lead weighted treble hooks flying when the fish are in.