Thread: Hoyt Vector Turbo VS Bow Tech Insanity

Default Hoyt Vector Turbo VS Bow Tech Insanity

Im looking into upgrading from my hoyt alphamax to the vector turbo or the bow tech Insanity. Has anyone had a chance to shoot both side by side? And has anyone had a chance to put a lot of arrows through either of these new bows? Any reviews or info would be greatly appreciated!!!

I purchased a Vector Turbo about two weeks ago and have put 150 arrows through it give or take. I love it. I put on a spot hogg hunter and trophy taker extreme fc and am shooting 507 grain, finished weight, Full Metal Jackets at 272 fps. That gets me 83 ft/lbs. of Kinetic Energy. The bow shoots great. Smooth and holds really well. I would recommend it for sure. The only negative thing I can think of is the roller guard for the cables puts a good amount of torque on the cams, but I hear they are making a "Tilt Tamer" for that. BTW I am loving my Hoyt, but I shot a BowTech prior to purchasing this bow, so it's not a brand loyalty thing. Good luck, I think either bow is great.

Make sure you check out an Elite Answer or the Strother Wrath before you plunk your cash down on a VT or an Insanity.

Just saying Kosers are right down there in town and Screaming Eagle is a short trip away.

Sincerely,
    Thomas

Thanks kaboku68, i took your advice and shot the Elite Answer and could not beleive how smooth the draw was on the this bow. And the let off with NO CREEP was truly incredible!!! I shot the bow tech insanity and also hoyt crx 32 but the Answer just felt better with every shot and seemed to just keep calling my name, definitely a dream to shoot. Needless to say i am now apart of the Elite family and cant wait to put a few hundred arrows through this babbyy!!!!

Congratulations on the Elite Answer. They are a sweet bow that anyone considering a new bow should try. I really like mine.