Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

Seems to be a lot of vets and active duty military on this forum so I thought while celebrating Independance day today I would say thanks to all of you for what you do
    Dave

i jump on this and say thank you as well! i never did join the service, always wanted to but felt my life headed in a different direction. So a heavy duty thank you to the folks that signed up for this country, i know i appreciate it! and the sacrifice that the families have made....thank you.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Same here.......thanks to all of you that have served, are serving, and will serve in the future. The sacrifices made are GREATLY appreciated...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Your welcome, it was an honor. I thank all those who served and are serving and I thank their families. My Dad, a POW and Purple Heart Recipient, several uncles, one who was KIA and another Purple Heart Recipient who lost an eye. father-in-law and in-laws, our son, his wife, grandson and my brother. To the rest of the world I need to remind you of some thing. "America is kind of like a tea bag, if you want to see how strong we are just put us in some hot water". God Bless America

Thank you and it has been an honor serving!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Same from me...............you guys and gals working to protect us ROCK!
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

I will say that this is a day to remember all of our fallen heroes. As a former Marine I will say that it was a true honor to serve this country. It's people like the members of this forum that remind me of the kind of people that make this country great and

I THANK YOU!!

You are great AMERICANS!!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Thank you for all you guys do to make this country great!! And on a much smaller note many of you are huge contributors to why this forum is such an outstanding resource.
    Thanks Again,
    Greg

Thanks, it's an honor to serve. I will say that in 16 years active duty that Alaska shows more support for the Soldiers than any other place I've been stationed.

Now to really show your support I need somone to scout out a full curl ram for me, in-case I do get home in August.

It was an honor serving this great country and the people who call it home; however, I would like to turn the thanks around. I was lucky enough to serve for 21+ years and, during my travels, had the opportunity to visit some not so nice places. One of the things that kept us moving forward was the overwhelming amount of respect we would receive from fellow Americans that supported us, regardless of the mission or cause. So with that...I say THANK YOU for your unwavering support...trust me, it really does matter!
    "Shoot straight and keep your powder dry"

I'd like to say thank you to all who have served our country. I am truly thankful every day for the sacrifice that you have made for all of us and feel blessed to live in a country that has people like you taking care of all of us. THANK YOU

Dave,
    Thank you for starting this thread. Thank you to all those well wishers on here. Serving has always been an honor to me.

Better late than never. Ive been slacking on posting here, but I just wanted to let you all know that your thanks do not go unheard. Coming from this Marine Vet I truly appreciate those who say thanks,not just for me but for those that serve on active duty as well.Thanks.