Thread: Flooding Alert

Exclamation Flooding Alert

$$ FPAK53PAFG_AKZ224 ----------------- AKZ224-040200- UPPER TANANA VALLEY AND THE FORTYMILE COUNTRY- INCLUDING...TOK...TANACROSS...EAGLE...TETLIN...NOR THWAY...ALCAN... CHICKEN...BOUNDARY 845 AM AKDT TUE JUL 3 2012 CORRECTED FOR SPELLING ...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON FOR THE CHISANA...NABESNA AND TANANA RIVERS... ...FLOOD ADVISORY FOR THE GOODPASTER RIVER IS CANCELLED... .TODAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. NUMEROUS SHOWERS. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS AFTER NOON. HIGHS IN THE 60S. LIGHT WINDS. .TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. ISOLATED EVENING THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS IN THE 40S. LIGHT WINDS. .INDEPENDENCE DAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. HIGHS IN THE MID TO UPPER 60S. SOUTHWEST WINDS TO 10 MPH. .WEDNESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE EVENING. LOWS IN THE 40S. WEST WINDS TO 10 MPH. .THURSDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON. HIGHS IN THE MID 60S TO LOWER 70S. LIGHT WINDS. .THURSDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE MID 40S TO LOWER 50S. .FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE MID 60S TO LOWER 70S. LOWS IN THE MID 40S TO LOWER 50S. .SATURDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. HIGHS IN THE MID 60S TO LOWER 70S. .SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. LOWS AROUND 50. .SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. HIGHS AROUND 70. .SUNDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. LOWS IN THE MID 40S TO LOWER 50S. .MONDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. HIGHS AROUND 70. && TEMPERATURE / PRECIPITATION TOK 67 44 69 / 40 20 0 $$ Derived from FPAK53PAFG - Updated 11:10 07/03/2012

Do you think this will affect the Copper river level much? Since it is predominatly glacially affected.

Correct me if I'm wrong...I believe those rivers flow into the Yukon and not the Copper.

The Alaska Range is the boundary. Those rivers flow north to the Yukon.