Thread: Need low cost black / bluing service for action and barrel

Default Need low cost black / bluing service for action and barrel

I have a Rem 700 that I have bead blasted and need turned black in a bluing tank. No other work needed. Any suggestions -- Big lake to Girdwood area!
    Rod in Wasilla

Wild West Guns, Anch. Alaska Custom, Anch. Probably others. Since you already have it bead blasted, Alaska Illusive Arms can duracoat it for you.

Of course, a can of flat black Rustoleum will do the trick.

If you already have it stripped and prepped we would likely make you a deal off of regular cost. If you are headed to Anch we will be running the blue tanks on Monday so turnaround would be quick. If you can't make it in by then it might be a couple weeks before we fire the tanks back up.
    WWG 7100 Homer dr.

Call Vince Baldhauff at Precision Arms. His blasting and bluing prices are the lowest in town, but it takes a while. He was supposed to do a batch this upcoming week...for something I dropped off in early April. He's a little one man show running out of his garage, so low prices and good quality but long wait.

Wild west's prices are competitive and they're faster. The 7mm they did for me was excellent. They've been cutting some crazy good deals lately so you should swing by and see what they say.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

They've been cutting some crazy good deals lately so you should swing by and see what they say.
    Thats cuz we going crazy