Current plan is an "All-Eggs-in-One-Basket" trip for Tuesday, July 24.
Reasoning is as follows:
- NOT a scheduled Commercial opener.
- Occurs during second historical 20-year escapement bump.
- Tides (see below) allow for 2 incoming cycles during 6am-11pm period. Low tide corresponds nicely with Nap Time.
- NOT on a weekend.
- Anticipating a later run.
- Works with everything else on my plate.
- Works with my fishin' buds.
Kenai City Pier Tides for Tuesday, July 24, 2012
God willing, see you there.