As many of you know I guided for fly fishing for many years and was a casting instructor. I've gotten tons of requests for info and help from beginner and intermediate level fly fishermen (women too maybe?) I'm thinking it maybe easier for me too just do a free seminar for you guys. Just a impromptu casual get together/class. We could cove whatever you guys wanted and get your cast tuned up for spring. Like I say just looking to help you guys out, help advance the sport and frankly get me out of the house for a day.
So I would like too know
1) How many folks would be interested? (come on now don't be shy I only look like I bite)
2) What subjects you would like to cover?(setting up gear, fly selection, ect)
3) Basic experience level of interested folks?
4) If your interested your local? (so we can pick a spot to gather that's easy for everyone to get too)
5) Do you already have gear? (might be a good chance for some who want to try it before they buy gear?)
Also if you already sent me a contact number please resend it via PM. I accidentally dumped a bunch of messages I was trying to save in a folder. Ya I know I'm a computer moron! But that is one of the dangers of working with unfamiliar equipment at 4am while trying to fight off a wicked case of insomnia.
Take care all