Thread: Two beauties...and the gals ain't bad either!

Default Two beauties...and the gals ain't bad either!

Saturday a visiting friend pulled up this awesome fish near 4th of July creek south of Seldovia. I weighed it, and it was a bona fide 28-pounder. Cut it open and it was a white king to boot!
    beccaking2.jpg

Then yesterday Ruth and I tried getting out to the Seldovia again but turned around about a third of the way there because it was getting too snotty to have fun. Instead we fished in the islands and found this 12-pounder after an hour of trolling.
    RuthJuneKing2.jpg

Going out to the green can today for just 2 hours around the afternoon slack.

Three for three????!!!!

Nice! I on the other hand got a phone call yesterday from Mahay's giving me the bad King closure news in the Su Valley. I'll not be getting shuttled from Talkeetna to Clear Creek for King's this Saturday. Not to hijack this thread but any words on the crab counts yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffhanger View Post
    Saturday a visiting friend pulled up this awesome fish near 4th of July creek south of Seldovia. I weighed it, and it was a bona fide 28-pounder. Cut it open and it was a white king to boot!
    beccaking2.jpg

Then yesterday Ruth and I tried getting out to the Seldovia again but turned around about a third of the way there because it was getting too snotty to have fun. Instead we fished in the islands and found this 12-pounder after an hour of trolling.
    RuthJuneKing2.jpg

Going out to the green can today for just 2 hours around the afternoon slack.

Three for three????!!!!