Thread: nancy lake?

Default nancy lake?

Never fished nancy lake before and was wondering if there was a motor restriction for that lake. I have a typical river boat with a 50hp jet on it. Can I use this boat in the lake?? Also any good tips on pike fishing that lake? Thanks everyone!

Sent you a pm.

No horsepower restriction on Nancy Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcrab24 View Post
    Never fished nancy lake before and was wondering if there was a motor restriction for that lake. I have a typical river boat with a 50hp jet on it. Can I use this boat in the lake?? Also any good tips on pike fishing that lake? Thanks everyone!
    im also looking into trying it out for some pike
    hook, line, sinker, done.

Attempted to fish there today.... Beautiful lake. Had 3 poles in the water with different set ups and didnt get a single bite! Was there from 730 to 230. Some areas are pretty shallow and you can see the pike but they didnt want what we had. Tried nightcrawlers, eggs, powerbait (for trout), spinners, and lil fishies lol. We had a hughes with a 50hp. Didnt see any restrictions posted.

you were there to late, they are mostly active early in the morning before there is enough light for the other fish to see them. You need to be out there like 4:00 to 8:00 and 8 might be to late. You should also use herring.