Thread: Basic Obedience Training

Default Basic Obedience Training

Puttin out a feeler:
    Is there any interest in getting a group together for some Basic Obedience training of man and beast? It would be in the Chugiak area and I am thinking the focus would be on all the basic stuff you and your dog need to be happy with each other. Not a money thing but open to those willing to get involved and work toward the goal of having a dog that others would like to own. Open to suggestions. Duckdon safari@gci.net

Yes, I'm interested. I have a GSP and live in Chugiak also.

Lets get together soon. I train almost everyday on something. Anyone else? 907-227-4261 Duckdon

I would be interested as well got a choc lab

Right now we are thinking on getting together Wednesday evenings. 7 PM, and in the Chugiak/Peters Creek area. Call me with your thoughts. Dates and times are open for discission but I say we get moving sooner than later. Don 907-227-4261

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

I'd like to get my dog 2 yr old rescued Labradoodle, out with other dogs. We train obedience and field work but alone. I need the training/working atmosphere to move on. He's got his basics, e-collar conditioned, force fetched, doing sight/memory blinds and double marks. 841-2453 I live in Knik about 30-40 min away. I have about 30 years basic obedience and field trial experience with pros and can help a lot. And I have a freezer of dead birds if needed. I'd prefer a little earlier in the day like 4-6 ish but what ever.

Linda

Good, I love getting together with new dogs and working them together. Really brings out the best of the worst and it all becomes good stuff. We are still planning on July 4, Wednesday evening at 7pm for the next meeting. Will be about an hour and open to what ever training we want. I usually like to just do some simple OB stuff until we know where we are going and then modify to the need. I ain't no expert but I do like a good working dog. There will be me, my pup, my trained lab and one other guy with a lab. Like I told the others, I am open to train and get together at other times but as like most, work and family enters in. Hope to see you Wednesday evening and we can go from there. If you do come bring your basic check cord, leash, e-collar, bumpers and maybe a couple birds. I have everything but if you have it bring it. Don

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

I just saw the post for last night's get together. Sorry . How did it go? I'll check back her again or email me Lindahenning@mtaonline.net