Thread: Ross San Miguel Two Value?

Default Ross San Miguel Two Value?

Have one with a spare spool I am thinking of parting with & I'm looking for value.
    I would call condition of reel cosmetically VG (slight scrapes) & functionally excellent. Spare spool a little better. Mastery Series WF 4F line on one spool (excellent), Mastery Series Stillwater WF-5-S on other spool (excellent).
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

I just googled the model, and there appear to be lots of them listed on fleabay. Didn't click the link to check prices, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
    I just googled the model, and there appear to be lots of them listed on fleabay. Didn't click the link to check prices, though.
    Hmmm... Maybe I'm missing something but I can only find one (los of listings for "San Miguel", but they aren't Ross reels). It's a mint cond SM 1 with only one spool with a starting bid for $425. (3 days left).
    Vance in AK.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

It's only "collectible" if it has the original box, paperwork, etc.

It's just a dang good reel in high demand without that stuff.

$375-$450 would be my guess, and I am basing that on the availability of 2's (slim, easier to get a sm1 or sm3), and the fact that mint sm2's go for about $550

Thanks guys.
    No box or paperwork, just a good working reel & spare spool.
    I'll probably be putting it up for sale shortly...
    Vance in AK.