Thread: 18 ft duckworth 302 inboard Q&A

Question 18 ft duckworth 302 inboard Q&A

Hi everyone i just picked this up and wondered if anyone has any experience with this boat and 2hat I can expect from it, gph, how skinny should I be able to run, o yeah it has a at 309 with an A impeller. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duckworthy View Post
    Hi everyone i just picked this up and wondered if anyone has any experience with this boat and 2hat I can expect from it, gph, how skinny should I be able to run, o yeah it has a at 309 with an A impeller. thanks
    Try to avoid sucking up any rocks! The impellers aren't rebuildable and it's a pain to replace compared to many other style jets.

You should be able to run 8-10" of water on step. if you are learning with this boat stick with the aluminum impeller for a while if you chew one up they are about 375.00 to replace. I have three sitting on the garage shelf all chewed up. They did hone the leading edges on one of them. which was pretty inexpensive. I have since swithed to a stainless impeller and the proformance has been much better. Stainless runs about 1200.00 so dont jump to one if you are learning. I put a lot of improvements into my 309 and it runs like a spotted butt ape right now.

congrats and good luch with the new boat.
    2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
    SD309 AT
    2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
    Custom Mod's

Thanks for the info guys
    r