Thread: Denali Road Lottery - Apply by June 30th!

Default Denali Road Lottery - Apply by June 30th!

Just FYI, the deadline is approaching for getting your name in for winning the Denali National Park Road Lottery. This is the best way to view the park. Dates this year are September 14th through the 17th.

Link is here: http://www.nps.gov/dena/planyourvisit/road-lottery.htm

If you win and I don't, I'll pay well for one!

Claude
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Well, I didn't win, but was able to pick up one from someone that did... not cheap, but well worth it! I'll be taking my 16 passenger van into the park at 6am and will probably stay in until late in the evening. You have to be out by midnight, but I want to take full advantage of it. My day is Sunday, Sept 16th. Will take reservations to go along, if your ready for a long day of sightseeing and wildlife viewing! Offering it here first, before I go public with it. Per the road lottery rules, I can not charge for the trip. Consider it a customer appreciation and thank you for all the business that I receive from this site! Meet at park entrance, the Wilderness access center on Sept 16th at 5:30am. We will not have room for pets on this trip, plus they may interfere with the wildlife. The first 8 people to respond here will get seats. It's an old van, so bring a pillow for a more comfortable seat! Plan on 12 to 18 hours inside the park, depending upon weather and wildlife.

Ride is full! Thanks!