Thread: Kids for Campbell creek kings!

Default Kids for Campbell creek kings!

Just a reminder that this weekend Campbell creek is open for kids 15 and under. 6am-10pm between old Seward and diamond! Good luck kids and parents do your part and get them out there!! Also I would love to see pics if anyone gets one!

Taking my son out at 5:30 for the 6am opener. Hoping for the best!

Has anyone had any luck out there for the kids? I was thinking about taking mine on Sunday but the water looks real high and muddy still...

It is high and muddy. Went for awhile yesterday but switched gears after awhile and went for trout on base. She had a great time out there!

Went to Campbell Creek. Was out of town, and was un able to scout. My son and his friend wanted to go, so we were up and on the water by 5:30am. Was planning on walking the creek looking for fish with the idea of dropping eggs on fish at 6:00 am. Unfortunately the water was up at least 2 feet and very muddy. Thus sight fishing was impossible. Tried corkies and bobbers for alittle bit but the boys got bored with the muddy water. Went to the dimond bridge, and there was a kid there that said he fished Saturday and saw one fish get caught 8 pounds.