Thread: Going camping at Sutton could I please get some advice on area fishing

Default Going camping at Sutton could I please get some advice on area fishing

Hi, Im going camping at Sutton this weekend because the wife wants to ride the 4 wheelers. I was wondering if I could get some tips on the area lakes I could try in that area? Will I have a chance to catch something at Seventeen mile, Slipper, Coyote, or Ida lakes? I'll have a 4 wheeler and small inflatable boat fishing with a spinning combo. Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I guess on my own If I catch anything I'll post the results

I scoped out SLipper and Ravine lake last year and plan on taking my kids up to either one of those sometime soon, but I don't know if there is any action right now, I beleived they too were recently stocked. I've never been to the other lakes you mentioned, I'd like to try to get to them sometime soon.

I'll be camping @ King mountain and then taking the kids and canoe to Long Lake. It looks like it was just stocked. I've never caugth any of the other species so I'm not sure how to get them or what to do with them, but I've seen other boats in there so there must be something to catch.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...ail&LakeID=429