Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perry Island Oyster's

Default Perry Island Oyster's

We would just like to let everyone know that there are new caretakers at the Royal Wave oyster farm in South Bay Perry Island.Our names are Troy and Melissa and we are here year round.You can reach us at perry_island@yahoo.com with any questions you may have for us.We do have oysters for sale.We answer to Royal Wave oyster farm on VHF channel 16 we will also answer to anything relating to Perry Island or oyster farm if you happen to forget our name.Look forward to seeing you.

Welcome and Thanks for the update. I'm sure there will be plenty of us stopping by. I hope to meet you soon.

Welcome to the forum! I will definitely be giving you a call within the next week or so. My family loves fresh oysters and to get them straight out of PWS from locals is about as good as it gets!! I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not giving you a call last weekend. I'm sure it will not be to long before the word gets out. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Royal Wave, Tried hailing you once this morning and again this afternoon when we were passing by. We didn't get an answer so we figured you came to town or something. We will definitly stop by next week when we are out again. Looking forward to some fresh oysters.
    Rob
    Kot Too Shabby....
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

Troy and Melissa - great to hear from you on the forum. Communications must have improved since I used to frequent the place years ago. You ought to post on the boating forum too since some folks that just cruise might not catch this one.

One of us will always be here and if you can't reach us on the radio you are welcome to come into the bay,we pay close attention to what is going on and would definately notice you.We did hear someone calling us and tried to answer back but got no response so we thought they were to far away and would call again.We may be working out on the oyster line and not hear a call but someone is always here so come on by we would enjoy meeting you.

Yes communications have definately improved here we have email and phone service here.Thank you for the information we will also post in the boating forum.We just discovered this sight and are trying to let people know that there are new caretakers and that we are open to the public 365 days a year.

OK. I was beginning to wonder if my VHF was working or not.... LOL I should be stopping by on Monday sometime to pick up a few dozen. If I can't reach ya on the radio, I'll just cruise on in. Glad you got on the site. It's a great place to meet great people.
    Rob
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

We would just like to thank everyone that stopped by and bought fresh oysters this past weekend,it was great to meet so many new people.We hope to see you again this summer and hope to meet even more new customers in the coming weeks.

Wanted to stop yesteday but 4-footers [forecast was 2-foot] kept me rolling through into Culross Passage. We were crossing south of you through Knight Island @ Disk Passage and the wind was out of the north causing me to parallel the swell ~ not good for Jamie [our boat's the J~Me Lyn] who felt a little motion sick. Planning on bringing family by when thay visit in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Wave View Post
    We would just like to thank everyone that stopped by and bought fresh oysters this past weekend,it was great to meet so many new people.We hope to see you again this summer and hope to meet even more new customers in the coming weeks.

Sorry you couldn't make it in but we look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.

I will see you on Sunday if the weather is decent. I'll be in a white 18' searunner. Boat is not named yet....

I will call on the radio ahead of time.

Just want to let everyone know that we are open until about 9 pm and if you plan on coming by and it will be a little bit later or if you would like to come by before 9 am then just let us know and we can arrange that no problem.We have met so many new people and are looking forward to a busy summer.Hope to see you and happy boating.

Hope everyoine had a safe and Happy 4th of July.It was nice to meet all the new customers,we have been getting busier every week.

The Oysters were really really good. How was the Sockeye?

Delicious our company really enjoyed it,thank you so much we haven't really had time to do much fishing so we really appreciated you giving us one.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Wave View Post
    Hope everyoine had a safe and Happy 4th of July.It was nice to meet all the new customers,we have been getting busier every week.
    The oysters were fantastic! We will be enjoying some more this evening.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped by.We had our busiest weekend ever with 6 boats all showing up within 10 minutes (boat jam).We are so thankful for this forum and being able to communicate with so many people.Hope everyone is having a great summer so far,we definately are.Happy boating and hope to see you on the water.

Thanks to you too for doing such a great job! The family really loved the oysters. Already looking forward to our next visit. "J~Me Lyn"

We took a beating coming back up from the south end of knight Island this afternoon but we still had to stop get some oysters! Thanks for coming out in the not so perfect weather!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast