Thread: New Chitina Hotline Online...no busy signals

Default New Chitina Hotline Online...no busy signals

http://www.chitinadipnetters.com/
    and click "Chitina Hotline" for the most up to date info on current dipping. For example I just called the Hotline, 823-2200, and it was "Saturday 6pm update" whereas the website Hotline is dated "Sunday 17 11pm". Not sure if the online will always be fresher but I think Mark, one of the two Charter team guys, will keep it at least as fresh or fresher.
    Also for Charter info and basically the best site for general info(at least that I know of) Sam, the other charter team member, has this website: http://copperrivercharters.net/index2.htm He does a good job explaining the very basics of how to be ready to go out and dipnet with the Charters. Lots of good info.
    Happy Dipping!
    ps Chitina Dipnetters Association T-Shirts and Hoodies are being offered for sale at the Chitina One Stop. Proceeds benefit the only pro-Chitina Dipnetters organization.

Copied and Pasted from CDA "Chitina Hotline":

Hem's Chitina Fishing Report

This report brought to you by Hems' Charters, Copper River Charters and Hems' Chitina One Stop store.

Report Date Sunday, June 17 at 11:00pm
    Fishing Level Good
    River Level Normal and Falling
    Hi, welcome to the CDA website. Hem Charters, Mark Hem, and Copper River Charters, Sam McCallister, are offering this fishing report alternative to the hotline as a courtesy so you can bypass redial and a constant busy signal. We would like to see you show your appreciation for this service by joining CDA. CDA is the only advocate Chitina Dipnetters have to protect our fishery.
    Fishing report: Saturday, June 16th, 7pm. Fishing was good Thursday & Friday. It did slow down today. Provided the river stays stable and Fish and Game’s sonar wasn’t wrong, most of this next week should be the best fishing yet this year, starting Sunday afternoon.
    Remember it’s still early in June, and although I believe fishing will be good, there can still be slow times because runs haven’t overlapped yet. Fish and Game continues to tell the Board of Fish there is no problem with King runs on the Copper River, yet they’ve removed our only 1 king again this year. Thanks Fish and Game….
    FYI: Mark’s birthday is Tuesday, June 19…….

Happy B-Day Mark!
    Paul Holland
    Board Member Chitina Dipnetters Association
    chitinadipnetters dot com

and bump to place before one with bad thread title.
    Paul Holland
    Board Member Chitina Dipnetters Association
    chitinadipnetters dot com