Thread: Looking for the guy who was looking for his taxidermist who went MIA

Default Looking for the guy who was looking for his taxidermist who went MIA

They had his black bear for over a year. His daughter was supposed to get the rug for her bedroom wall. His screen name started with a N. Looked for his post but no luck. I have my dads bear hide that was super thick, never seen one thicker in my hunting career and almost 30 bears later with friends and family. It is only a 5' black bear boar, but he can have it if he so desires. My buddy does rugs, has been for the last 14years for us. Cheap and they never leave his possession, better yet, I know where he lives too!

Just wanted him to have first dibs free of charge, besides rug cost. I believe he took it up north. If any of this rings a bell let him or I know. He is outa state now I believe with the military.

Wow that is a great offer and I wish I could remember the guys name, I know I saw the thread in the last month but not sure where? Thanks akrstabout!

Nice offer.

I believe the original thread was deleted. Here's a link to a later thread that was started a bit later.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...29#post1128882

I believe the shop and client are continuing to work things out. Hopefully, they will update when the issue is finalized.

Thanks guys and for the PM from the other fellow.