Thread: What to do 22-24 July

Default What to do 22-24 July

Hey all, I will be up in Anchorage for some training on 25-27 July. I'm planning to head up a few days early so I can have a few days to hang out and/or do something fun. So my question to all of you is, does anyone want to meet up and do some hunting/fishing/camping, or at least have a suggestion of what to do during the 22-24 July timeframe? Having been at Eielson, I'm not too familiar with the hunting/fishing situation down Anchorage way, so i'm up for most anything outdoors. Thanks everyone.

Hoosier

Shuks, I wish I could help, but when I get to Anch, I just hit the gun shops and book stores......
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Anyone doing any sheep scouting in the Chugach, Talkeetnas or Kenai during that timeframe? I can't hunt 'em this year, but I could help you find 'em.

Look through the 'What did you win?' thread after the draw tag results came out. I'm sure someone would be happy to have you carry their pack for them. I didn't win anything (grrr). I'm always down to buy a beer for visitors passing through, but definitely get outside of the city limits if you can.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

We should be having our gathering and a cookout about that time frame, and your invited...

Kaha, let me know the details and I'll be there!

It looks like I will still be around the area come that time. Doesn't leave much room for me as a weekend warrior unless you are here both Sat and Sunday that weekend though. I imagine we can find somewhere to get out and take a look around though.