Thread: Where is the 3D shoot???

Question Where is the 3D shoot???

I know the spring 3d bear shoot starts tomorrow...where is it and when does it start??? I appreciate any input. It should be in the Valley, but I don't know where. Thanks in advance.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Spring bear 3d shoot is at the Menard sports complex just north of Wasilla. Registration is at 9am, shoot starts at 10am. I helped place targets today, it will be a great course. Bring bug dope though!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Thanks! I will .be there
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather