Thread: Fished with Ed O"Connoe @ Advantage Angling ?

Default Fished with Ed O"Connoe @ Advantage Angling ?

Hey
    Has anyone ever fished with Ed O"Connor at Advantage Angling they are out of Sterling. ?

Thanks

David

David,

Yes, I have fished with Ed and can honestly say he is one of the best guides on the Kenai. I've had a chance to fish kings, silvers, trout and even steelhead. If you booked him you made a great choice!

Thumbs up

If he still happens to have dates left open I wouldn't hesitate to book with him. One of the nicest and finest guides you will find anywhere.

Default Ed O'Connor

I agree with the posts. I work alongside Ed and find him to be upstanding, effective, efficient and an outstanding guide. CLice is correct in saying that if you haven't already booked with the better guides on the Kenai it may be tough getting the dates that you prefer.. so call soon!!!

Wink lUCKY

GUESS I GOT LUCK HE HAD 1 DAY OPEN IN JULY AND I GOT IT.WILL TAKE MY WIFE AND 13YR OLD.i KNOW THEY WILL LOVE IT

Smile Many thanks

Thanks for the Kudos gang! David, I look forward to meeting your family and showing you what the wonderful Kenai has to offer.
    Hopefully the river will break open soon and we can all get out and have some fun!