Thread: Speaking of Alaskan reality TV shows....

Default Speaking of Alaskan reality TV shows....

Just swung by Wild West today. Couldn't help but notice a camera crew running around prepping a "customer", following the front desk girl and generally irritating Ken. Appears another reality TV show or maybe just an episode is in the works. Care to elaborate 'WildAlaska', or do we have to wait and see it on TV?
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

As much trash that is on the net about the other two gun shop shows it would be a cold day indeed
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

There was already a thread about this and the moderators deleted a majority of the admittedly few posts because of all of the negative feedback; there was some concern that the show was casting members who didn't accurately represent Alaskans.

As I recall, it's an entire series, not one episode of a series, but what do I know?

It is an entire series for a major cable network. Got some fantastic interesting characters and some great story lines all revolving around WWG: Jim, myself, Hans, Phred, the Kid and the rest of the crew. From what I hear from the producers, it will be an entertaining show (I havent seen any of it myself). Thats the key: entertainment. Some folks will like it, some folks wont. Some folks like their steak rare, some well done, its all good. I dont watch much TV myself, except football, Go You Spurs!

Thats all I can say, other than it isnt easy doing it. This week me and Hans get to work 7 days, I probably wont even get to go shooting

By the way the camera crew wasnt irritating me, Monday was irritating me. Mondays always irritate me. Bookeeping day . And when Im irritated, I like to make good deals, good for my Karma

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Mondays always irritate me. Bookeeping day . And when Im irritated, I like to make good deals, good for my Karma
    That's good to know. Maybe next week I'll come down there with fifty bucks, call your mom a bunch of bad names, and walk out with a few ammo cans full of ammo. LOL =)

PS: I like my steak well done. =)

Quote Originally Posted by FL2AK-Old Town View Post
    That's good to know. Maybe next week I'll come down there with fifty bucks, call your mom a bunch of bad names, and walk out with a few ammo cans full of ammo. LOL =)

PS: I like my steak well done. =)
    As long as your not an Arsenal fan

By the way the camera crew wasnt irritating me, Monday was irritating me. Mondays always irritate me. Bookeeping day . And when Im irritated, I like to make good deals, good for my Karma
    Good thing I played it cool. I was tempted to do something stupid to get on TV.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Quote Originally Posted by highestview View Post
    I was tempted to do something stupid to get on TV.
    Acting stupid is easy for me

Its...entertainment!

As long as your not an Arsenal fan
    Nope. Wolverhamton Wolves.

Nope. Wolverhamton Wolves.

Ha ha. Relegated.

PS: Football fans get great deals. Especially English Football, although I do love Bayern Munchen and for some odd reason, Borusia Moenchengladbach too.....maybe its 'cuz of their bond with the Kop

Ha ha. Relegated.
    I knew they were close, but I hadn't yet heard it had happened. I get all my Wolves info through a facebook friend who grew up in Wolverhampton and now lives in Milton Keynes. Guess I'll now have to go back to being a New Castle fan lol.

Speaking of which, what's my discount if come in wearing a New Castle kit? LOL

I knew they were close, but I hadn't yet heard it had happened. I get all my Wolves info through a facebook friend who grew up in Wolverhampton and now lives in Milton Keynes. Guess I'll now have to go back to being a New Castle fan lol.

Speaking of which, what's my discount if come in wearing a New Castle kit? LOL
    Newcastle? You come in wearing a Pappis Cisse or Demba Ba jersey and Ill give you employee pricing...

Problem with football kit is there are too many cool names....Drogba. Adebayor. Chicharito. Giggs. Bale. Ba. Assou-Ekotou. Crouch.
    et al