Thread: Wanted-animal skulls!!

Default Wanted-animal skulls!!

I've been searching all over the internet for a place to buy real animal skulls, but I have had little to almost no luck! I either cannot find what I'm looking for, or they are wanting to charge an arm and a leg. I'm looking to buy them off whoever wants to get rid of them, But at a reasonal price please. Perferrably I'm looking for larger animal skulls such as Moose, caribou, Deer, Bison etc.. But I may be interested in a smaller animal skull depending on what it is. The more intact the skull the better, but I'm not super picky! I've recently started cleaning and painting them as a hobby in my spare time for fun. (I have not sold anything) Right now I'm looking to paint more because I plan on sending them home as gifts for christmas! Below are pictures of the first skull I found in the woods and then cleaned an painted. I really hope someone out there can help me out!!
    -Jennifer

I think its Illeagle to buy or sell animal skulls like moose and deer, fur bearers and stuff like that is fine, but I am pretty sure moose are illeagle. Bear should be legal though
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

I had no clue thats it's illegal..i've seen people selling the skulls before. I will have to look into that more. Thanks for letting me know!

look in the hunting regs, I dont know the exact rules
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

My understanding is that as long as the antlers or horns are not attached to the skull, it can be sold. I think you're alright.

Look up Northway on here he normally has a small collection of interesting skulls laying around and he might be willing to part with some.

In Alaska, you can NOT, Buy, Sell, Barter, or trade any Moose, Deer, Caribou, Bison, Sheep, or Goat SKULLS.

You can sell or buy Moose & all the others I mentioned ANTLERS or Horns AS LONG AS THE SKULL IS NOT ATTATCHED, & You CAN NOT buy or sell the Skulls seperate.

If you are still looking for some skulls,PM me.