Thread: Big Props to our Friends at Alaska Fly Fishing Goods

Default Big Props to our Friends at Alaska Fly Fishing Goods

A big thank you to Brad for doing a big favor and completing a special order for BMR. I know many of you have used his services and will continue to do such as we all should. They worked hand and hand to actually find someone to create what I wanted and believe me that was no easy task! So Tight Lines and Special thank you for AFFG.

Regards

RMM
    BMR.

Was on the site just last night as I am in need of some flies to feed big dollies in NW this Aug/Sept.

When I start planning a float trip, I know where to order my flies from.

AFFG has the best website, best selection, and the customer service is tops.

The custom patterns by Mark for steelhead, the "guide" painted beads, they have so much to offer.

Killer articles and such under the "Fly Fishing Resources" tab as well.

One of our forum members wrote many of them. Love the bead fishing articles especially.

To say the least, I am a fan

http://www.alaskaflyfishinggoods.com/

ok I will jump on the wagon too! Hard not to like those guys they provide a very good service if you are ever a customer. I was one hundred percent satisfied.

Looks like ill put my order in to then!

What I like about AFFG is when I call them with questions, I can visualize Brad or Mike or Corey or Chas walking over to the shelves, holding the goods in their hands, and answering my questions spot-on. No BS; no sales pitch just expert, unbiased, friendly information.

Contrast that with big box catalog customer service stores, or ebay, or whatever thanks, but no thanks. Ill stick with the buds at AFFG.