Thread: Which one

Default Which one

If given the choise between a Lund A-12 V or their 12' Jon which would you get? Use will be island hopping and playing around the Stikeen.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

If given a choice, and you are in Wrangell, you are going to buy from Rocky's or The Bay Company. Between the two choices I'd get the A-12 because of the vee which is needed due to the choppy seas. But a better choice is a 14' Crestliner or 14' Lund SSV, Lund V, or Lund Alaskan with the 20" transom vs the 15" which is what the A-12 has. Swamping is a reality in the 12' Jon and the A-12 with the 15" transom. But if you only have a 15" short shaft motor... SELL IT and get a long shaft motor and on of those other boats.

Best to not read about you in the obits.

Sobie2

The last three years I've been running to the islands in a 9' Zodiac and just looking for more leg room and comfort.Never really ever more than a half hour from land and always ready to spend the night if I need to.Probably buy from Buness Bros. as I try to spend equal among the stores here.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you