Thread: Smallest trailer size for old bravo and tundra?

Default Smallest trailer size for old bravo and tundra?

I don't know if this is the right section.

I need to keep a very light load and was wondering the smallest trailer size for a 1992 tundra and a Bravo. I would measure but I am not in town and I need to see if i can buy a trailer. I looked up dimensions of bravo I think its 117"L x 37"W and I'm sure the Tundra is the same.

If I put on in the truck and one on the trailer, I think I still need a 6x10. There's a 5x8 that's a great deal but that will be a little too short.

I am trying to get the smallest trailer possible to tow with my 4 cyl ranger.

Thanks

Honestly you will be better off with a 8x10 dual place aluminum trailer for both your sleds and leave the bed for your gear or whatever. Your Ranger will tow that two place just as well as a single place with one sled on the trailer and one in your truck bed. A two place aluminum trailer weighs next to nothing and the majority of them tow well.

I dragged around a 01 RMK with a 151 inch track on a 4X8 trailer for a while. The track hung off the back but it didn't seem to care.

Thanks. Looks like an aluminum 7x10 might not be much more

Think resale. If you ever have to sell a snowmachine trailer, it needs to haul at least 2 machines and be long enough for longtracks to sell well and quickly.