Thread: Week 1 complete

Default Week 1 complete

Duke finished his first week at Barons. Spoke with Baron and he said Duke not tearing it up. But more like still trying to adjust to him and his place. Hearing that I became worried but Baron reassured me that's it's early and not to worry. He also said Duke is soft which isn't bad but just a gentle dog. Baron said Duke OB has improved.
    im really glad the open communication Baron has with me and his honesty about Duke...
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    Duke finished his first week at Barons. Spoke with Baron and he said Duke not tearing it up. But more like still trying to adjust to him and his place. Hearing that I became worried but Baron reassured me that's it's early and not to worry. He also said Duke is soft which isn't bad but just a gentle dog. Baron said Duke OB has improved.im really glad the open communication Baron has with me and his honesty about Duke...
    Baron is smart about dogs so don't worry. One of the worst things to do is to not allow a dog to adjust to his new surroundings and immediately start training him as if you had a new sportscar and wanted to see what it will do. I also have seen Baron do wonderful work with soft dogs.

Thanks...
    just nervous cause this is something I always wanted.
    A duck dog...
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK