Thread: Spare Bear?

Default Spare Bear?

I've had some trouble this year getting onto my first blackie and I was wondering if anyone out there has a bear on their bait that they have been watching that they plan to pass on and wouldn't mind someone else harvesting?

I would be happy to pay for all incidentals and do all the work I just don't want this season to pass without getting a bear. I have a truck, ATV or small boat/outboard if it helps. Thanks in advance for any leads or help!

Leon
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

I don't know why your having a problems finding a bear, unless you give a location where you live anybody that is willing to help is going to have as much trouble finding you. LOL

Sorry the devil made me say it.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    I don't know why your having a problems finding a bear, unless you give a location where you live anybody that is willing to help is going to have as much trouble finding you. LOL

Sorry the devil made me say it.
    Ha! I'm a lifelong Alaskan living in Anchorage.
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

***bump***