Thread: Wanted: Cabelas Guide Model Tent - VESTIBULE

Default Wanted: Cabelas Guide Model Tent - VESTIBULE

I just purchased a used 6 person Alaska Guide Model tent. It did not come with a vestibule, however the cover fly has a zipper on the entry door (I assume to add one). I searched Cabelas and they does not appear to have a vestibule to add to the tent. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

They have not sold the detachable vestibule for the last few years. Used ones are out there, but make sure they are for a 6 man ( if memory serves the 8 man also uses the same size.)

Thanks Dave, in the past I have seem some used ones and I will keep my my eyes open. I think the vestibule will and to the functionality of the tent.

I hope you are able to find a used vestibule out there, they are a great addition to the tent!

I bought a 6 man with Alum. poles a couple of weeks ago and heard the guy say something about a vestibule as we were moving boxes. Went back yesterday and dug around until I found it, a vestibule for 6 or 8 person Alaska Guide Tent. Can bring it up in July if you still need one, we will be in Seward but would like to take the ferry over and see Valdez.

Randy

Rod123
    PM me if you still need a vestibule.
    Randy

Randy, I need a 6 man Cabela's Alaska Guide tent vestibule. If you still have that one, I'd like to buy it. J 907 223-5831
    Quote Originally Posted by txguide View Post
    Rod123
    PM me if you still need a vestibule.
    Randy

Default Alaska Guide Delux vestibule

im also looking for an Alaska Guide Delux vestibuke, mine is so tight it tears everytime I use it and I could have just biught a new one with the money I have tied up in sewing this one. does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can get one they are discontinued!
    Quote Originally Posted by akerjs@gmail.com View Post
    Randy, I need a 6 man Cabela's Alaska Guide tent vestibule. If you still have that one, I'd like to buy it. J 907 223-5831

I am in the same boat. I need a vestibule for a six man guide tent with zipper. Is there anyone out there that can help?

I just bought an 8 man cabelas geodesic guide tent from a guy on Craigslist he told me he bought it this year. I received it and found out that the tent was one without the vestibule (Cabela's has sold an integrated vestibule on the guide tents since the early 2000's. I was stupid and did not check it out before paying. Now I have an old style tent but no vestibule does anyone know where i can get one?