Thread: Ninilchik charter experience

Default Ninilchik charter experience

Hello All,
    A group of six of us went down to Ninilchik for a combo halibut/king charter. The rules of this forum state I should not post anything negative about an individual or business but others should know about this charter outfit. Please PM me if you are heading to Ninilchik or thinking about booking a charter out of there.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Jason
    I wonder if it was the same people we were out with yesterday. Not the best charter i have been on. We are going back out on the 14th with my family from California on adifferentt boat. We found some Butts but it was a mess. Never even put in for Kings.

PM regarding post sent

I always stay with Ebb Tide Charters. Marvin is a forum member, great boat, deep creek guy and best prices around...EVERY experience I have had with him I have a blast. Will not go out with anyone else down there
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

I spent the summer at a booking counter in Seward a couple of summers ago, heard the good and bad firsthand about every charter in Seward. Also heard the good and bad about chartes in Deep Creek and Homer from people coming into Seward. When my daughter was in town the weather was awful with no boats going out and she decided to make a trip around to Homer. After hearing good things about Ebbtide in Deepcreek, I called and got my daughter and her husband booked on the boat with Marvin. As Chuck stated they could only say good things about the trip with Marvin. I have sent quite a few people to Marvin over the last couple of years with only good things said about the trips with him. We have multiple trips booked with Marvin, thus a much better price than single bookings. If anyone is looking for a Halibut trip the last week of July, let me know we would be willing to give up the boat on certain days and save you some big $'s. Also we might have room for singles or doubles certain days.

OutdoorRN - Can you PM me please? I am a lurker, not a poster so I think that's why I can't PM you. Thanks! Ali

Please send me a PM just curious who the charter is as I am headed there next week!