Thread: Memorial Weekend Bear down

Default Memorial Weekend Bear down

Finally put my bait out Thursday at 9pm and let her soak till the next day at noon before sitting on it. I did two Anise burns with baitem907 burn and bam a small meat Bear came in at 4:04 pm.Im telling you I so love the baitem907 products. While I was doing the burn it was blowing to my left and we've never had a bear come in from that direction till this Bear came in.
    Now Im back in town and I went to frontier and sportsmans and they where out....dang!

NICE mine was hit hard all weekend but my timing just never connected.

Daniel,
    Just do a standard honey burn. I dropped the $45 on a baitem ball and it didn't seem to have any effect. I did a honey burn and was hit by about four bears that night.

Good deal! Baitem907 products work great, the bears at my bait always try to tear down the bait ball! Also a big fan of the scented gel balls that you throw on the ground, brings the scent everywhere the bears walk. Never tried the burn Jess sells but i'll have to give it a shot.

Congrats! But uhhh
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

BSJ that sucks.Hopefully you'll connect this coming weekend.Im headed back out for another myself.

Quote Originally Posted by catamount View Post
    Daniel,
    Just do a standard honey burn. I dropped the $45 on a baitem ball and it didn't seem to have any effect. I did a honey burn and was hit by about four bears that night.
    Catamount. I did a baitem Anise burn and about 40 minutes I gues after that one burned out I did a second burn and bam Bear came in after that.

Quote Originally Posted by blasterak View Post
    Good deal! Baitem907 products work great, the bears at my bait always try to tear down the bait ball! Also a big fan of the scented gel balls that you throw on the ground, brings the scent everywhere the bears walk. Never tried the burn Jess sells but i'll have to give it a shot.
    Blaster I threw them anise gel balls out also and my baitball always gets tore down.Seriously tho try the Anise burn that Jess has. I have video of it and it was blowing to the left and after the second burn the bear came in from the left.I cant wait to try it again this weekend. but Fairbanks is sold out.

Akiceman, thanks!