Thread: CONGRATULATIONS AKBoater and the nikster!

Default CONGRATULATIONS AKBoater and the nikster!

Quote Originally Posted by fishNphysician View Post

Vying for 1st place are kasilofchrisn with a tie-breaking entry of 38, and AKBoater with a tie-breaking entry of 42. If 42 or more kings pass the DIDSON today, AKBoater is the winner.

Vying for 2nd place are the nikster with a tie-breaking entry of 56, and Tee Jay with a tie-breaking entry of 31. If 56 or more kings pass the DIDSON today, the nikster is the winner.

I believe we should have a final answer for 1st and 2nd place by Friday afternoon.
    Well a day later than I postulated, but results for May 23rd are in.... 70 kings!

So 1st place prize package goes to AKBoater, and

2nd place prize package goes to the nikster.

CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS!

Prize donors please contact the winners by PM to arrange delivery ASAP.

Thanks again for everybody's participation.... have a great Memorial Weekend.... and most of all....

Let There Be Kings!
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

I am in China and unable to accept my winnings. While I love fishing for Kings it will not happen for me any time soon, so, I bequeath my haul to someone who may be able to use them---Mr Tee Jay! Thanks from me for those who put up prizes and Thanks to all who played the game and thanks to the river-for making dreams come true one King at a time!

Many thanks, the nikster. I entered for fun, and would have a hard time casting those gorgeous plugs on a fly line so I asked fishNphysician if he could please find another worthy recipient. Many thanks to all for a great forum and a great contest.

Terry

WOW! The nikster and Tee Jay... you guys are incredibly gracious to pay it forward like that. Just more living proof of the quality standup guys that make up our AOF community.

Since plugs and hardware may overwhelm Tee Jay's fly-casting abilities, I've taken it upon myself to find them a worthy home on his behalf. What better way to show a small token of thanks to our most generous prize-donor for this contest than to pass them on to markw3 for offering up the guided trip for two on the Kenai.
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    The KeenEye MD

Is anybody on the board a friend of AKBoater? Haven't heard back from him yet about winning First Place... perhaps one of you can let him know personally.

Thanks.
    The KeenEye MD

Like all lottery winners, he is probably lining up a legal team and trying to figure out the tax structure and how it relates to winnings.