Thread: factory 180 tsx live rounds

Default factory 180 tsx live rounds

Been callin everywherr! Where can i find these in 300 wthrby!!??

Sportsman's Warehouse in Wasilla had a few boxes of the Barnes Vortex ammo when I was there not too long ago. You don't reload? If you can't score any, just use 300 Win. Mag. in your chamber.

I do but i use my buddys press and he is gone for a while. Ive called wasilla, soldotna, anchorage warehouses...boondocks etc. All they have is 165, which are fine but i was wantin 180's. Warehouse said they could order some but id hve to buy whole case...NO THANX. Anyother places ya kno of? Or should i just get 165's, till i can reload.or 180 ab? Gonna be first time firing rifle since build.

I just need em for this one bear hunt...

With those mono bullets like the Barnes we are discussing, I don't think a bear out there would notice 15 less grains of bullet weight after taking a poke from a fast 30 caliber. I bet on-game performance would be same/same. I'd buy some and rock on.

Have you called 3 Bears? They got better prices and might have what you are looking for. Or Chimo's in Wasilla?

I gave my name to warehouse when they get some in. Yea ive tried 3 bears..not chimos tho.