Thread: Anyone know a good contractor?

Default Anyone know a good contractor?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I am looking for a good contractor to complete work on my house. Its 2800sqf, in need of siding installed, appliances and flooring put in, everything else is completed. I would be available to assist as well. This is up North, housing can be arranged as well as transportation. There is electricity and labor help available. If you guys know of anyone needing work this summer let me know.

If you're up north you probably live in a village? If you do you should contact the local tribe or city. The tribe should be able to tell you the contractors who built the tribal housing- which is a good choice because it means they're willing to travel to your remote area. The city office probably has construction projects going on as well, so you could go ahead and give them a call to see if they have any suggestions. I personally don't know any contractors, but would highly suggest giving your local city or tribe a call.
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy
    Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
    Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
    Find me online at and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.