Thread: Bow value

Default Bow value

I am selling a Parker Phoenix 34 in the swap-n-sell forum and I really don't know what the value is. It is a complete package w/ 10 carbon arrows, release, case, block target all ready to shoot from what I can tell. I have shot it a few times recently but I am no bow hunter and have other things that I am more interested in so this is just taking up shop space. I traded for it originally so I have no idea what it is worth. I have another member who is interested in it but I don't think he knows what the value is either. All I really care about is making a fair deal so thought I would try and get a consensus of the value.

Pic in next post...

Bow new was $600. Arrows $80, quiver $50, stabilizer $60 base is there not seeing the stabilizer itself in pic, quick connect. Release $50, arm guard-freebie, sights around $40, rest $40. The fact it has killed to moose on Ft. Rich is PRICELESS!!!! New package would be over $1200, from memory. My prices above are off the top of my memory. Well bow case is another $35. Bow tool still in there?

Archerytalk forum classifieds are a "Blue book" price for finding a starting price on bows and equipment, but you can usually get a little bit more with us in AK. I briefly look at prices for that bow and it was from $175-275 as a package.

Thanks for the help guys. I think we came to a very fare agreement on price and the bow is off to its new home.