Thread: Fish Creek above lake creek

Default Fish Creek above lake creek

Has anyone run up fish creek lakes above lake creek yet wanting to know how the water level is in the the creek. Thanks Chris
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Hope all goes well and you get up to your new place. We were hoping to have our new boat this weekend, but it won't be ready until mid-week next week. You guys have a great time and post some pics of your new cabin.

everything is super high right now chris very high.
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    Has anyone run up fish creek lakes above lake creek yet wanting to know how the water level is in the the creek. Thanks Chris

On the 26th,

went as far as Kings lodge and Wilderness Place lodge. The waters a lot high than last year, we motored slowly passed the lodges.

Lots of junk (sticks, trees, ect) in the SU less in the Yentna

Quote Originally Posted by Armed_alaskan View Post
    On the 26th,

went as far as Kings lodge and Wilderness Place lodge. The waters a lot high than last year, we motored slowly passed the lodges.

Lots of junk (sticks, trees, ect) in the SU less in the Yentna
    Was anybody fishing lake creek yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 1875XA View Post
    Was anybody fishing lake creek yet?
    If thats lake creek (I'll learn those names) right in front of Kings Lodge, HCL dropped his line into the water for a while, but no fish.

No one else was fishing unless you count the Hoolagan dip netters on the Yentna.

The Deshka mouth had a bunch of boats, and the mouth of the Willow had 6-7 fishermen along the shore of the Big-su/willow camp ground.

Tony

Yep that is the mouth of Lake Creek but the river changed a couple years ago and so there isn't enough water to run it (at least last year). Now the majority of flow is down Little Lake Creek which is just a mile or so upstream (off the Yentna)