Thread: Pigeons

Default Pigeons

I'd like to get my mits on some pigeons. Anyone in the Fairbanks area with some? Please PM me if you have some available.
    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

get aholt of Jim McCann. he's on here also. Might try calling Gene's and seeing if he's still there.

He has all the permits ect to trap pigeons.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by akgun&ammo View Post
    get aholt of Jim McCann. he's on here also. Might try calling Gene's and seeing if he's still there.

He has all the permits ect to trap pigeons.

Chris
    Yeah I know Jim pretty good. Thanks.
    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

You might try Bob at Northern Pet Care (http://www.northernpetcare.com/) He used to trap pigeons around town.

Quote Originally Posted by 3CBRS View Post
    You might try Bob at Northern Pet Care (http://www.northernpetcare.com/) He used to trap pigeons around town.
    He did. Last time I saw him (although) it was last year, he didn't have many. Just a few homers. Didnt sound like he was planning on trapping to many. I know he was looking at buying a bunch of chukars the year before. Maybe I'll give him a shot. I think Jim and I may try to trap some this year. Thanks for the thought!

There is no requirement for permits to trap pigeons. If you want I am done trapping pigeons for a while. I can give you my old pigeon traps and show you my old trapping spot too, just give me a PM.
    "Bark,bark,bark,sniff,sniff,bark,and bark" - Lynchs Blue Roan Lynch E.C.K.