Thread: Another Shameless Plea for 2012 Copper River Photos

Default Another Shameless Plea for 2012 Copper River Photos

Time again for the annual Shameless Plea...

Add another dimension to your already over-tasked Copper River dipnetting adventure and take some pictures for the good of us all.

My Copper River | Chitina Dipnet Fishery Escapement Charts site uses a groovy script to place a random picture as the frontispiece, and is only limited by the number of pictures available.

So while you're driving the boat, fishing, camping, packing fish up the bank, 4-wheeling across the slide, or whatever, find a free hand and snap some pics.

BTW, after 9 years on the web, the site just passed 120K hits, 20K of which were last year.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

We'll be bringing down my GoPro 2 so hopefully I'll get some good video and pictures this year. I felt like I let you down last year.

Congrats on the website success!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    my GoPro 2...
    You go, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post

BTW, after 9 years on the web, the site just passed 120K hits, 20K of which were last year.

Thanks in advance,

Tony
    I bet I account for about 1,000 of those.....your website has been a great tool for me/us in our adventures getting fish.

Thanks!

gr8fl, where on your site do we add pictures? Perhaps a "How To"?

I know this probably isn't rocket science, but I can't seem to figure out how to get pictures to the site!

Default Not your fault...

Quote Originally Posted by misanthrope View Post
    gr8fl, where on your site do we add pictures? Perhaps a "How To"?

I know this probably isn't rocket science, but I can't seem to figure out how to get pictures to the site!
    ahhh, the pictures are in a special secret folder, having gone through committee for approval, sized to fit, applied a special form of number, etc. Sorry to not make that clear.

Your choices are to

• post the pictures here
    • publish them to a file sharing site and send me the link, or
    • email them to me at reetz@gci.net

Thanks for the question.

Thanks! I'll take my Tachyon and affix it to my dip net pole, hopefully I get some good pics of 5fers

Quote Originally Posted by misanthrope View Post
    ...hopefully I get some good pics of 5fers
    Should be like the good old days...

The Hubby and I are counting down - we will be leaving Anchorage next Thursday & will be heading to the Copper. Just a slathering at the numbers now coming on up. We're looking at it every day now & saying "Yes! Yes! Keep 'em coming!".... We are getting excited.

We will post some pics for ya...

Default thanks

After all the information you have put together it is the least we can do thanks for all the help....

Default Bump up

Still in need of some of the biking-in photos and whatever else is appropriate for the CRCDFEC site. I'm up to 37 pictures with the random display script, put the same ones seem to keep popping up all the time.