Thread: My new rifle cartridge pen

Default My new rifle cartridge pen

Admittedly this isn't going to help me in the field much but I just thought it was super cool and like most of us I have a regular job and a desk so I like discrete hunting/fishing related office stuff.

So, to the point.... I was ordering up a new jet foot the other day from Glen at Wooldridge boats and he mentioned that he had picked up some pretty slick custom pens made from a 30-06 and a 308 case. As a guy who hunts/fishes/boats and works for a California based company that is 99% my polar opposite I had to have one!

Right now it is living with the reloading journal but will definitely be making some business trips! That is if I can keep it away the wife who has a thing for great writing unique pens and the cross internals make it much more than just a show piece.

I am thinking you may be a terrorist with top secrete stuff - BUT I LIKE IT ALOT!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

I have one also, my wife bought it on the spit a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Admittedly this isn't going to help me in the field much but I just thought it was super cool and like most of us I have a regular job and a desk so I like discrete hunting/fishing related office stuff.

So, to the point.... I was ordering up a new jet foot the other day from Glen at Wooldridge boats and he mentioned that he had picked up some pretty slick custom pens made from a 30-06 and a 308 case. As a guy who hunts/fishes/boats and works for a California based company that is 99% my polar opposite I had to have one!

Right now it is living with the reloading journal but will definitely be making some business trips! That is if I can keep it away the wife who has a thing for great writing unique pens and the cross internals make it much more than just a show piece.
    Very nice! Be careful if travelling on commercial aircraft with it. I'd hate to see your hard work confiscated by TSA. I had two fake "bullet" keychains confiscated once. I'm sure they'd find this nice pen "interesting".

that would be a great gift idea!! I might see if I can make one of these bad chickens
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

where can we get these?
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Take that with you on your next airplane ride. Wonder if it will make it thru security??
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

I purchased the pen from wooldridge boats. I believe it is available in their web store. Not a cheap deal but it has spendy cross guts and is really well made.

Point well taken about TSA. I had thought about it as well and already resolved myself to dropping it in my check baggage!

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    where can we get these?
    Here ya go

http://juniorsbulletpens.com/

That'll be REAL popular with TSA when you go thru airport security.
    svenska50@hotmail.com

NRA LIFE MEMBER

If you a NRA member or are just paying your subscription you can receive one free. I love mine.
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..