sit in the stand. Had an early bird show up on us but again timing was everything but not on our side. Baited on the 6th, checked on the 12th and had 82 pictures of a HUGE black boar. He stayed for 3 days and then moved on and hasn't been back since even know theres plenty of food. Of coarse we check the bait on the FORTH day and every other day since including last night. Went on a hike last night and found where he came down the mountain, side hilled down into a thick drainage creek and continued down until he hit the cross wind from the bait. He then headed up out of the drainage and went straight over a 1/4 mile to the bait. He did his 3 days blowing his plug and filling his belly before heading down to a major river drainage. Was alot of fun scouting and putting everything together with my daugther. We had a great week with big hopes but still had fun talking about the important things in life like favorite ice creams and pizza's and big dreams of a 12 year old making the big slam some day. So far she's got a few black bears and caribou along with trapping her very own red fox and lynx. I'm having to hand over the stand to a good friend as in one week from today I will have the family on a fishing charter in Cabo! Good luck bear slayers and if I can say one thing that I have preached in the past, get that stand scented up. The bears will come...

Here's the tracks first coming to the stand from the mountain. A little over a week old last night..

Here's looking down from the stand and you can see his tracks on both sides of the tree continueing down the small drainage heading to the river after his 3 day feast. No pics from the game camara, they are at home waiting to be down loaded. I'll post in a few weeks when I get back.