Thread: King Salmon Question

Default King Salmon Question

Hi everyone I just returned home from Afghanistan and to my amazement my wife is all stoked up about going King Salmon fishing. My issue is that I am a hunter so I have never gone Salmon fishing. can anyone help me with a place I might be able to go with the wife and kids and try our luck at some king's. I am not looking for anyone's secret spot just a good place to go camp with my girls and catch the fish. it is not often that the wife shows an interest in getting outdoors and doing things like fishing or hunting and now that she wants to I am going to jump at the opportunity to get her hooked. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo4hunter View Post
    Hi everyone I just returned home from Afghanistan and to my amazement my wife is all stoked up about going King Salmon fishing. My issue is that I am a hunter so I have never gone Salmon fishing. can anyone help me with a place I might be able to go with the wife and kids and try our luck at some king's. I am not looking for anyone's secret spot just a good place to go camp with my girls and catch the fish. it is not often that the wife shows an interest in getting outdoors and doing things like fishing or hunting and now that she wants to I am going to jump at the opportunity to get her hooked. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome Home! Thanks you for your service. I am willing to share information with you. PM sent
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Thank you and your family for your service! I fish the valley streams a lot. The reg's are very restrictive this year, but if you want to get out and catch and release send me a PM with contact information and I will show a couple of spots. The hard part this year will be finding fish.