Thread: Tactical Flashlight

Default Tactical Flashlight

Looking for a Tactical Flashlight to go onto my Springfield XD .45 4". At least 100 Lumens, shock resistant, at the most in length 2.75 inches so the light doesn't stick out too far from under the barrel, and cost under $150.00. I probably realize finding those things for such a small price might be asking too much but any help would be appreciated. And also if anybody knows where I am able to pick one up. Thanks

Look at the "Insight M3",I believe that is the model designation w/o the laser.I have run an M6X on my main AR15 Truck Gun for 5 years now with no problems.Very high quality and reasonable $$$ for what you get.Another plus is they are 100% Made in the USA.

Here is a link to one that I have. It's called an ETG XP6-E It's 200 lumens.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/XP6-E-200-LU...#ht_999wt_1165
    They were so popular with my friends that I started buying them for birthday presents. The quality is descent but the best thing of all is that they are the brightest light that I've ever had on a weapon. Its like having a miniature spotlight on your gun. It also has the laser and comes with 2 pressure switches. The batteries last a long time since it's LED. The one thing that you will have to verify is that it will fit on your pistol. I have them on rifles. I believe it would fit because they advertise it as a pistol or rifle light. I can usually find them for about 65 to 70 after shipping. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to access the battery compartment with an allen wrench. I wish it had a quick release.

I ended up getting the Streamlight TLR-3 at Sportsman's Warehouse. About a $100.00 and only 90 Lumens but it's bright enough and fits perfectly with my Springfield XD. Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooterassassin View Post
    I ended up getting the Streamlight TLR-3 at Sportsman's Warehouse. About a $100.00 and only 90 Lumens but it's bright enough and fits perfectly with my Springfield XD. Thanks for the input.
    You'll enjoy it. I have one rail mounted on my 45-70 and it is plenty bright! I almost plugged a wolfbearmoose at 3am last fall. The TLR was plenty to illuminate a moose a 30 yards.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed