Thread: hello from Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!!

Default hello from Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!!

hi , my name is martin , im outfitter in argentina for small and big game , next i send pictures for you see !!! sorry my inglish is bad !!!!

elpasadero@hotmail.com
    Last edited by linyera; 05-12-2012 at 12:49. Reason: error graphic

dé la bienvenida, nuestra casa es su casa
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Hello Martin,

I lived in Argentina for a few years in the province of Entre Rios and Santa Fe. Are you planning on coming to Alaska or are you just trying to get some new clients off of the forum? If you are heading up here for some hunting or fishing then you can pretty much find all the information you need right here on this forum.
    Do you outfit for red stag? What kind of game do you guide for and where are you at?

thanks !!! I live in south of Santa Fe , Im veterinarian here , but I arrended farm for hunt in La Pampa and Corrientes .I outfitter for red stag , axis deer , black buk ,wild boar , puma , water bufalo , pigeons , doves , partridge whit dog and ducks .I only free range hunt !!!

i like your pictures you've posted but im thiking this is advertising....either way like the photos.

thanks !! but ...where are my pictures of hunt ???????

No friends .I not advertising , was trying to show wat we hunt in our country .I think from alaska have better and closer destinations that my country

One day when I have a boat load of money I want to go to Argentina a go dove hunting. I love the fast paced wing shooting... Did it in Arizona it was a blast.

In Argentina the pigeon is a problem for de planted , there are millons !!!! , it can hunt all year .You get to shot a thousand shots per day per hunter .You spend more money on cartridges on the day of hunting !!!!!