Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Interior Baits hit yet?

Default Any Interior Baits hit yet?

Anybody around Fbks see anything yet?

Been too busy the last few weeks to get out. Headed out this weekend to poke around and hopefully be setup by this time next week.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Havent heard of any getting hit yet but one of my guys shot one on his way to his stand a couple days ago off the Elliot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Well my bait was hit before I got the barrel and bait out this year. Had tracks around the snow leading to the tree that the barrel sits at .
    Heading out tomorrow to check, it's been about 10 days since I put it out.

I'm in 13 E and got my first hit on may 4th, haven't been back in yet though.

Mine was hit by a big grizz.

I have my bait in a very secret place somewhere between Delta and Fairbanks that only 600 other people know about. I set my bait out Sat the 5th of May, I checked it friday the 11th with no hits yet. I can almost garuntee one this week though.

Default Oh Yeah,

Goaty,
    Make that 601 people. I am going out to set mine tomorrow night. Let me know what I am looking for.
    Take some good pics. You do have your trail cam working right? If you see a big fat hairy saquatch looking thing don't worry about it.
    Last edited by Steve_O; 05-14-2012 at 16:57. Reason: additional information.

I wish! I just got here (from this deployment and prior to PCS). I'm trying to figure out the town and everything else.
    Any suggestions for the newb? I have my Bow Test June 16th and should have my family moved up with my hunting gear by 14 June (long drive from Kansas).

Just got my bait and stand out today so wont be back out until the weekend, however it looked pretty promising lots of scat and fresh tracks.

Just got ours set up in the valley today, was still alot of snow where we are hunting.
    Paul

I scoped out an area saturday. Now I just need to figure out the time to get my act together and get out there. Man, life is busy these days....
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Haven't been to my stand north of talkeetna in 10 days. Is all the snow gone yet?

Little snow left here and their. I'm up their as well. Just about ready

i bait up the elliot has anyone had any baits hit in this area?

I'm out east of Tok. Slow going. I will check in again tommorrow. Up til about five days ago, nothing but Ravens.

Got out to the stand this morning nearly cleaned out. Checked the cam had 6 different black bears that were noticeably different ranging in size from about small to large no small cubs and no grizz thank god going to head out in a few to rebait and sit the stand.

318072_10150847414267266_2012442033_n.jpg539948_10150847414057266_507287265_9927341_357605179_n.jpg

Wow. Bsj425-

that bear standing up looks like a dandy!

Got hit hard last few days (Tetlin), 55 gallons plus 40 pounds dog food gone like nothing. Photos to post soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast