Thread: fairbanks guy looking for work asap

Default fairbanks guy looking for work asap

I realize that this isn't the proper place to be posting threads like this so for that I apologize; I already posted it in the 'jobs wanted' section of this forum and figured that I'd give this a shot as well. If anybody out there can help me out or knows somebody that could help me out I'd sincerely appreciate it:

Hello,

I am a first year graduate student at UAF, married with an 18 month old son at home. I am currently looking for employment in any field really, but have a good deal of construction experience up to and including the following:

-operator
    -masonry
    -asphalt
    -concrete
    -demolition
    -dirt work
    -house leveling
    -foundations
    -welding/fabrication
    -bridge work
    -any type of landscaping, etc.

I am reliable, loyal, extremely hardworking and have a clean driving record and my own transportation. I can be available immediately. I'd be more than willing to provide a resume and references upon request. Thank you for your consideration.

Chris

I heard fort knox is hireing haul truck drivers for 25 bucks an hour... Screwed up hours and long days but decent pay.

Quote Originally Posted by sambuck12 View Post
    I heard fort knox is hireing haul truck drivers for 25 bucks an hour... Screwed up hours and long days but decent pay.
    appreciate the lead, thanks!