Thread: Every single day in Alaska

Default Every single day in Alaska

I tried to find a calender that started Jan 1st and went thru every single day of the year listing hunting/fishing/trapping ideas in Alaska. Not a tourist bruchure type thing but something like a Fur/Fish/Game level mentality. There are lots of sources like the different game regs and books to look at but thought it would be cool to look at a source and see all the options. Before the replies start, yes I know how many over lap each other and yes I know how many choice there are.

I personally would stick to the Fur/Fish/Game and leave off the biking/hiking/boating etc. Not out of lack of interest there just for focus.

Anyone know if any such list exists?

Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Thought about this on a regional level with tides, regulatory dates, moon phase, local events, natural phenomena like migrations, temperature and precipitation data (normal highs, lows, & averages). The closest representation I could find was on a California Dive site. Would be really cool for sure.
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.

Amigo, I have been reading that thread with great interest, although it is definately along the lines of what I am talking about and extremely interesting, it is also very region specific. As i have learned from this forum the ability to cover large distances in Alaska is essential to enjoy the various wildlife/fish offerings. This is why I mentioned the opportunities in the state any given day. Is it possible to ice fish near Fairbanks one day and be in the S.E. the next to trap? no, but the opportunity is available and the prospect of seeing an entire year of fish/game activity is, for me, exciting to say the least.

Amigo, let me add here how impressed I am at the number of posts you contribute and the vulue they add. How did you aquire such a diverse level of knowledge that allows you to add to so many different discussions? I spend far too many hours devouring this site and am very impressed by your posts.

Tight lines and shoot straight, Doug

Quote Originally Posted by bawanna View Post
    Amigo, I have been reading that thread with great interest, although it is definately along the lines of what I am talking about and extremely interesting, it is also very region specific. As i have learned from this forum the ability to cover large distances in Alaska is essential to enjoy the various wildlife/fish offerings. This is why I mentioned the opportunities in the state any given day. Is it possible to ice fish near Fairbanks one day and be in the S.E. the next to trap? no, but the opportunity is available and the prospect of seeing an entire year of fish/game activity is, for me, exciting to say the least.

Amigo, let me add here how impressed I am at the number of posts you contribute and the vulue they add. How did you aquire such a diverse level of knowledge that allows you to add to so many different discussions? I spend far too many hours devouring this site and am very impressed by your posts.

Tight lines and shoot straight, Doug
    If you are trying to brownnose Will, it works. He loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    If you are trying to brownnose Will, it works. He loves it.
    Hahahaha. Nice

Wasnt trying to suck up cause I dont know him but if there is a good reason to i'm not above it!!!

King you are to far away but Aron you are right next door and I have lots of super glue so watch yourself.
    I listened to my great-grand Ma and grand Pa.Granny died in 1966 at 106 years old and had many stories as a native american.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you