Thread: Sat. Alpenglow B-day party

Default Sat. Alpenglow B-day party

This Sat Alpenglow is having a birthday party. The board elections and Anchorage ski club business will also be done.

The real fun will be after that. Beer, 3 bands, and fun, fun, fun. It may snow this week and that would make it perfect.

I was there this sat and sunday (the easter bunny showed up), and the snow was not that great. It wasn't tha bad either. Sat was sunny, and sunday it snowed/slushed all day. Still the mountain look good today.

Support Alpenglow at Arctic Valley!! Meet some neat folks. Make a couple turns before the snow dissapears!

Default 70 year!!!

Remember if you don't have plans on Sat. that it is Alpenglows 70th birthday Party! It only costs $24 bucks for a full day of skiiing. The snow is corn now, and should be fun. At 3:30 to end of day (10??) there wil be music, BBQ and bands. There will be a bluegrass band, a Polka band, and an acoustic "rock" guy. Oh yeah, there will be moose's tooth Beer!

Alpenglow is the Nations ONLY volunteer run ski resort. It is totally alaskan and I JUST LOVE IT!!! Help us out and attend a Great Event!!

PM me for any details! MIke.