Thread: Thompson Center Hot Shot...Soooo cute!!

Default Thompson Center Hot Shot...Soooo cute!!

Just got a TC Hot Shot yesterday and it is a really neat little gun and is shoots like a dream. With cheap Remington Golden bullets I was getting 1.5" groups at 25 yds with the little peep sight they put on the thing and with Aguila subsonic HP it was doing about 1". I could hit the 3" square steel just about every time at 50 yds and the 12" at 100yds once I got the drop cranked into the shot.

It weighs nothing and would pack most anywhere for a trail gun on whatever machine you were riding. I thought for the price it would be not so great, but the thing shoots better than I can. The stock is 11.5" so you kinds need to put your nose on your thumb when you shoot but it is not hard to shoot and I kinda wish it was a little bit heavier.

Neat gun fo poppen bunnies or whatever.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

How much did you have to give for it? I was wondering about that gun for teaching my boys to shoot.

Well...I'm a dealer so my price isn't exactly what you can find one for out there but I think you can get them for less than $200. Another you might consider is the Henry Youth guns. They are a bit more but they shoot really well also.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.