Thread: Hello From Michigan!

Default Hello From Michigan!

Well made it to Michigan last thursday and had one helluva drive thru canada. Seen everything from squirels to buffalo. finally getting settled into the new life style and made some time to do a little fishing, so far seems ive still got it hit a few past time favorite spots and pulled some fish out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brown 2012.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	59588
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

Welcome to Michigan, it isn't all bad down here. I was able to shoot a nice turkey last Monday and enjoy real peace and solitude up in Kalkaska county with an old buddy. Another friend was fishing in Lake Michigan this morning and latched onto a few. All depends where you are and what you like to do.

Name:	St. Joseph-20120507-00101.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	59589

Oh, I hadn't seen your fish, looks great. You are back in the groove

Glad you made a safe travel home. Looks like you might be doing ok Thats a nice fish anywhere!

Itty Bitty Brown trout and a bottom rack of split tails. Ah Spring in MI. :-) thanks for sharing glad you made it back safe and sound. Take it easy on my old stomping grounds and remeber nothing good ever happens in Spaulding, Ralp, Arnold, Norway or on the upper Miiddle Branch of the West Branch on the Big Escanaba River. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 900fusion View Post
    Well made it to Michigan last thursday and had one helluva drive thru canada. Seen everything from squirels to buffalo. finally getting settled into the new life style and made some time to do a little fishing, so far seems ive still got it hit a few past time favorite spots and pulled some fish out.

Name:	brown 2012.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	59588
    Nice fish Justin………well guess your gonna miss spring time on the parks……..guess there is more fish for me! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    Itty Bitty Brown trout and a bottom rack of split tails. Ah Spring in MI. :-) thanks for sharing glad you made it back safe and sound. Take it easy on my old stomping grounds and remeber nothing good ever happens in Spaulding, Ralp, Arnold, Norway or on the upper Miiddle Branch of the West Branch on the Big Escanaba River. :-)
    ...and avoid the Sturgeon River in Baraga/Houghton Counties. Arnheim, Skanee, and Klingeville are all none the better . (I like yer sarcasm dare Moose and added some of my own eh)